Old 26-02-2004, 08:15 PM
BonzaiMaster

Default Custom made shed required

I just can't imagine 12' x 3' being a terribly useful size, that's all.

A sheltered 12 ft long wall rack for tools and hosepipes filling in an
awkward gap by the side of a house? Or along the side of the garage
while still leaving space to walk outside the shed?

You are quite right - it's filling an awkward gap at the side of a new
house.

With new builds (houses) being the way they are, the gardens they give you
are not large and I wanted to use a 'not so useful' part of the garden
sensibly. Also the house does not have a garage so what I intended to do was
to get a 12ftx3ft shed and partition it to have two separate spaces (also
with two doors). One side would be used as a standard shed and the other
would give some storage area for items I would normally throw into the
garage.

I guess I should also consider putting two smaller sheds together. I just
thought it would be a neater solution to get a all in one solution.