Old 26-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Frogleg

Default Grass fly-tipper hit hard in pocket

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:02:57 +0100, martin wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:51:22 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

I take it that fly-tipping is what we call 'illegal dumping', but
don't you have rubbish collection? Why would someone take the trouble
to transport his yard waste to another property?

It's similar here in the Netherlands, but not the clear plastic bags,
which are a major cause of pollution.

I've watched them pick these up. They slit the bags so the green stuff
goes into the truck, and stuff the bags into a box of some sort.