Old 26-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Ciment Fondu

Therer are many, many recipes for Muck without using clay. If you have
time, check out the archives.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Allen wrote:

Yes ! This is where i should 'chime in' again! My slabs, while very
functional are not extremely natural looking .... they look thick, and
have the texture of a frosted cake (hard of course) ... I'm going to
try the next time with a natural slab, and put 'muck' around the
perimeter to retain soil ... NOW my question is where do i find the
clay that i'm supposed to mix with peat moss to make my muck ?

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++