Old 27-02-2004, 01:52 AM
Samuel Warren

Default Troybuilt which HorsePower to Buy?

The Wife and I are looking to buy a new mower for our new house. We saw 2
troy-bilt models that are identical except for the horsepower. One is 18.5
HP for $1300 and the other is 21.5 HP for $1500 with free $100 Cart, Our
lot is completely flat so a vote towards the 18.5. But also we want to
push-blade the snow off the concrete driveway, again flat, come next winter.
My question is will the 18.5 be enough kick, for pushing snow on a flat
surface that may reach a maximum depth of 8 inches in most cases, or should
I go the extra $200 for the 21.5? By the way we intend to purchase the snow
blade at the same time at a cost of $300. We can't seem to make our minds
on this, and have till Sunday to get good financing on it.

SO 18.5 = 1300 or 21.5 = 1500
+ Blade= 300 Blade= 300
+ No Cart= 0 Cart= FREE ($100)
TOTALS $1600 $1800 ($1900 Value)

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

SAM