Old 27-02-2004, 06:02 AM
starlord

Default rain, freezing rain, snow, winter warning.............

The storm that passed over Calif. last night is on the fast track
heading right towards you, you can thank Hawaii for it after it dumps
on you.

--
"Knowledge is a 3 edged Sword" Kosh on Babylon 5
www.starlords.org

"madgardener" wrote in message
the peony will be fine. I just have to remember to go to Mary Emma's

soon
and dig up those tree peonies before they break dormancy. She's

giving me
all that are left in her yard. She's not gardening any more We

have
about 8 inches right now, and expecting about another inch or two

then after
tonights frigid temperatures, Saturday will be in the upper 50's.

Almost
like Denver's weather..............snow, sun, melting so fast it

steams off
the streets with evidence only on the north side of buildings and
such..........g are you still getting snow?
maddie

"loonyhiker" wrote in message
om...
Maddie,

You should have been here with us in SC! It is piling up with the
snow. I hope my peony will live through it all. My blue hydrangea
started to come back to life after I thought it was dead, and now

we
have this snow. I hope it makes it through this. We've already
accumulated a foot of snow which is major for where I live! Oh

well, I
better just go out and enjoy it!

loony