Old 27-02-2004, 08:17 AM
martin

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:58:11 -0000, "Anthony"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:10:24 -0000, "Anthony"
wrote:
To discuss gardening issues relevant to the UK. These will include
flowers, shrubs, trees, fruit & vegetables, lawns, houseplants,
beneficial insects & animals, soils, composting, design, location,
situation, seasons/times, hard structures (paths, greenhouses,
cloches, rockeries), ponds, tools & materials, weeds and pests &
diseases. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list."

Which part of "This is not meant to be an exhaustive list." do you
find difficult to understand? Are you sure your read the charter?

So the word allotment is NOT specified!
Have you read what you cut and pasted?
It seems to be hiden in a secret paragraph.

What seems to be hidden in a secret paragraph?

You see I could talk about telegraph poles, cars and cess pits, because each
of my neighbours has one or more in their garden, and still be on topic by
your argument.

It's not an argument, it's the urg charter.

It will always be OK because somebody says it is 'not an
exhaustive list'.

It's not someone. It's the charter, that you claimed to have read.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad