Old 27-02-2004, 08:39 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

The message
from "Anthony" contains
these words:

So the word allotment is NOT specified!
Have you read what you cut and pasted?
It seems to be hiden in a secret paragraph.
You see I could talk about telegraph poles, cars and cess pits, because each
of my neighbours has one or more in their garden, and still be on topic by
your argument.

Most, or all of which have been discussed in urg in the past. We also
talk about ponds, woodland, bog-gardens, and a host of other subjects
which are not specified. Unlike you, I have collected urg on and off for
about seven years, and you'd be surprised at some of the subjects
discussed.

This is what 'this is not intended to be an ehaustive list' means.

It will always be OK because somebody says it is 'not an
exhaustive list'.

It rather depends on the angle of aproach.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/