Old 27-02-2004, 09:17 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

The message
from "Anthony" contains
these words:

Time and again, urg posters have repeated that all the topics which
Gary wishes to discuss in a separate group, are on topic on urg and have
long been discussed; including allotment availability, rules,
management, prices, open days etc.(Just as we discuss public gardens,
botanical gardens, their management, prices, open days, meetings,
etc..they are all relevant to UK gardening.

It is on topic due to historical reasons, but I was under the impression
that if a subject was not included it was off topic.

How? Have you been on Usenet long?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/