Old 27-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Chris & Jacqui Tondreau

Default Spring is coming...And of course not in a good way...

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"jammer" wrote in message
I welcome the algae 'cause it feeds tads

snip

I'm there withca...I am not 100% against algae. To me, algae in the pond
means life. We need to embrace our algae.

BV.

It is pretty amazing stuff. There's a building near me that has a leaky
drain pipe. The water running out of the drain has frozen to the side of
the building, but there's algae growing under the ice up against the bricks.
I guess what heat escapes the building is enough to keep it going right
under the ice.

Jacqui