Old 27-02-2004, 03:22 PM
Heather

Default Plants arrived today....

Sacha wrote in message .uk...
If they've been raised in a frost free tunnel, they shouldn't be given more
than that now. Bringing them into the house won't do them any favours, IMO.
That will only 'soften them up'.

Yep - that's why I put them back outside again - and they promptly
disappeared overnight under a covering of snow! So I've rescued the
ones that don't have their roots in soil and put them in my unheated
shed for the moment until I can pot them into something - hopefully at
the weekend. I will pop the small perennials into a couple of module
trays I have spare and leave it a bit before putting them in the
garden - round the side of the house (where the clematis is STILL
flowering) is probably sheltered enough for the moment.

Thanks all for the comments.

Heather
Wiltshire - slightly less a wonderland of white this afternoon.
(and posting this via google from work)