Old 27-02-2004, 03:36 PM
martin

Default grubs

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:37:51 +0000, Victoria Clare
wrote:

I was bit worried that this was rash, but Mr & Mrs Robin were up there in
no time - I went back for a second look 20 minutes later, and found just a
couple of grubs left hidden under the compost,so I gave it another poke
with my fork to expose them and let the robins go to it.

I am now followed by a hopeful 2-robin anti-weevil team wherever I go in
the garden.

We've never seen two robins at the same time in our garden.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad