Old 27-02-2004, 07:51 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Spring is coming...And of course not in a good way...

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
BV, if your outdoor outlet has -- or is connected to -- a GFI, have

you
tested it? We nearly drove ourselves crazy trying to figure out which
circuit breaker had flipped, only to discover that one of the kitchen GFI
outlets hadn't been reset correctly.

snip

Well you know me I always preach safety and awareness. With that in mind, my
pond is currently fueled by a day glow extension cord that is 100' long. It
runs on the ground past my sliding glass door (danger one), across the deck
stairs (danger two), across the main walk way (danger three) and along the
neighbors fence behind the landscaping (not so dangerous). And there is no
GFI on this circuit.

OK, flame away...I deserve it.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com