Old 27-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default grubs

The message
from martin contains these words:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:37:51 +0000, Victoria Clare
wrote:

I was bit worried that this was rash, but Mr & Mrs Robin were up there in
no time - I went back for a second look 20 minutes later, and found just a
couple of grubs left hidden under the compost,so I gave it another poke
with my fork to expose them and let the robins go to it.

I am now followed by a hopeful 2-robin anti-weevil team wherever I go in
the garden.

We've never seen two robins at the same time in our garden.

I had a pair working alternate short shifts last year when I dug a bed
in the front garden. Judging from their payloads they had a nest of
cuckoos....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/