Old 27-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Anne Wheeldon

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
You have quoted 126 lines to post three. Please trim.

That Better?
And you obviously don't spend much time in here these days

Nope I'm usually out in the garden or at work. Fair point. I'm only dropping
in to these long threads cos I'm off with flu and can't do either of the
above.
or you would
have a more constructive view on Franz's posts.

He does have the unfortunate habit of rising to trolls though - and not
snipping.

Well I've only seen that kind of comment so far. Anyway maybe I was tring to
be too subtle (DOH ;0)) but the length of the IMHO off-topic threads was
part of my argument!
Anne