Old 27-02-2004, 11:22 PM
Janet Baraclough ..

Default This CFV thang..

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

The message
from Janet Baraclough .. contains
these words:
The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

Yeah... well, I've sent a ballot-form request to that address via my
newsreader service, (giving my true address), and got no reply. I tried
again via email, and it bounced back with a message "the recipient is
not acceptable to your SMPT server".

You didn't send from the loopback one, did you? Mine got through and
we're using the same ISP.

Tell me what the loop-back one is :-)

The smpt server refusal was to an email posted in Eudora.

I wonder whether the recent international trawl for pædos has loused-up
the mail and the news?

That might explain why my email spam is reduced this week.

Janet