Old 28-02-2004, 12:07 AM
Pedt

Default This CFV thang..

martin said:
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:49:32 GMT, Janet Baraclough ..
wrote:

The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

Yeah... well, I've sent a ballot-form request to that address via my
newsreader service, (giving my true address), and got no reply.

See below. The votetaker is not prepared to discuss in public any
problems specific voters may have.

I tried
again via email, and it bounced back with a message "the recipient is
not acceptable to your SMPT server".

has anyone else had a problem?

There shouldn't be. Chapter and verse please and I can pass it to the
UKV co-ordinator if there is a problem.

No it worked o.k. for some of us. Perhaps you are in his kill file?

There are no killfiles on vote requests (or to the votetaker's query
address/internal addresses for the vote).

If anyone has a problem then send an email (*please* do use an email
address unmunged and one that will reach you when a reply is sent) to
the Votetaker's query address for this vote:

as was indicated in the CFV.

--
Pedt Scragg
Votetaker, uk.rec.gardening.allotments