Old 28-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Bog Garden: Episode II

Someone talk to us about mosquitos and bogs.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
I saw Richard's post on the bog garden, and so am now inspired. Oh great,
thanks Richard...My kitchen is 3/4 done, my master bath is gutted, the
playroom is framed by not wired or sheetrocked, and my stream is leaking
water. So what am I going to do? Start another damn pond project.

OK, so my question is...I currently have a pond with a bottom drain that
feeds a VF. I'd like to build a bog garden for the fun and the look, but
would also like it to have a purpose, and do some filtration.

I have no idea how to plumb it? How do I get pond water to it, and then

back
to the pond on a slow cycle?

--
BV.