Old 28-02-2004, 06:18 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

The message
from "Anne Wheeldon" contains these words:

Nope I'm usually out in the garden or at work. Fair point. I'm only dropping
in to these long threads cos I'm off with flu and can't do either of the
above.

Hope it gets better soon. And cut the floodlit gardening - it's not good
for you. Get flu or something, what?

He does have the unfortunate habit of rising to trolls though - and not
snipping.

Well I've only seen that kind of comment so far. Anyway maybe I was tring to
be too subtle (DOH ;0)) but the length of the IMHO off-topic threads was
part of my argument!

I'm afraid I tend not to read a lot of his posts. If there's no reply
text on the screen under quoted stuff, I tend to delete and go on to the

Sometimes though, I'm too nosey for my own good....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/