Old 28-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Sharon

Default Slightly different approach to deterring foxes?

No doubt you would find that unacceptable too? perhaps you should move
to a 20th floor apartment and just have a window box, with netting to
stop the pigeons shitting in it!

sigh....some people just don't deserve a life.

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand the need for a response like this.
Some people just don't deserve a life? What is that supposed to mean?

You haven't even bothered to find out in what way foxes are making life
miserable for us. Or does that not matter at all?

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to provide that helpful response.