Old 28-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Sacha

Default Slightly different approach to deterring foxes?

Sharon28/2/04 12:17

You are making your life a misery, not the foxes, birds, rats, bugs,
crawlies, creepies etc, etc. If you cannot live with the world then
jump off a cliff and do yourself a favour,

You cannot live with foxes so they have to be at fault? !!!

Sorry, but you've completely missed the point. In fact, I'm an organic
gardener. I happily welcome birds (including pigeons and magpies),
squirrels, all the creepy crawlies, cats, etc, etc into my garden. Even the
foxes, which I've happily lived with for most of the past 10 years.

snip

This person is a troll with a somewhat fanatical approach to some things.
Ignore him.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)