Old 28-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Slightly different approach to deterring foxes?

The message
from "Sharon" contains these words:

You cannot live with foxes so they have to be at fault? !!!

Sorry, but you've completely missed the point. In fact, I'm an organic
gardener. I happily welcome birds (including pigeons and magpies),
squirrels, all the creepy crawlies, cats, etc, etc into my garden. Even the
foxes, which I've happily lived with for most of the past 10 years.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Whoever is replying in that vein is not an urgler - it's a sort-of
useless Usenet burglar, and fortunately, is dropping into my killfile
with all the other pollutants.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/