Old 28-02-2004, 06:55 PM
Emery Davis

Default cutting grass yet?

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:33:02 -0000, "al" said:

] Anyone cutting their grass yet? It's been so damn cold this last week that
] it's nice and firm today for a change (ie. virtually frozen!) instead of
] mushy with water. Tempting to cut it, but not sure if it's too early - it
] is a brand new lawn laid last August.
]
]
]
] a
]
]

Yes, I gave mine a first cut when it was dry a couple of weeks ago. Just to even
it up really, although it was getting quite long in places.

Thanks to my lovely Countax -- gift to self last year -- I can cut in the wet, but
_too_ wet just leaves muck everywhere...

-E

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to