Old 28-02-2004, 09:32 PM
tmtresh

Default Food Indoor Plants for an Office without Window

My aloe vera plants hate being in the window as does the christmas cactus.
Those two might work for you. There's also a broadleaf, vining tropical
plant, that I don't know the name of, that keeps well on top of the
refrigerator

"Jay Chan" wrote in message
m...
I would like to know which plants are good for putting in an office
environment that doesn't have a window. If it has flowers most of the
year, that will be nice; otherwise, having flowers in one season will
be OK. I don't want it to smell anything because I am afraid that
people around me may be allergic to the smell.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Jay Chan