Old 28-02-2004, 11:02 PM
MC

Default Moving from zone 4 to zone 10b

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:23:30 +0000, Laurie wrote:

"MC" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:23:56 +0000, Laurie wrote:

You want to give up rhubarb, tulips, daffodils and other plants that won't
grow in z10? Rhubarb is a sure sign of spring and one pleasure I'd hate to
give up.

Ewww....I never cared for rhubarb. But you're right, I'll miss the spring
bulbs! That's why I'm hoping to settle my father's estate quickly, and get
out of here before the snow melts. It'll be hard to say goodbye to my
gardens.

Check with the local extension office in the county where you will reside.

Thank you. I will do that

Laurie

Sorry you don't care for rhubarb. Maybe you just haven't had the right
piece of rhubarb pie.