Old 28-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Brian Watson

Default thank you

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

Yes. Most of the urglers think she (Janet Barraclough, I mean) is rude.
That is because she actually
is rude Quite incredibly rude. Her outburst against Annelies was

totally
uncalled-for, as is
yours.

This twonk looks like our ickle troll again. The Brian Watson being
impersonated wouldn't write a post like that.

Actually I did. I got an e- from Tony Anson questioning whether it was
really me too and I'm sending him a copy of this to confirm it.

The reason I did is because I am firmly of the opinion that Annelies (who
chose to follow up his/her own posting a day later in a pretty
confrontational way) and lerato1uk are one and the same troll.

similar - post something innocent then follow up with something barbed.

In future I will be a good little newsgroup poster and simply killfile the
****(s).

:-))

--
Brian
"Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."