Old 29-02-2004, 04:07 AM
Gary Poston

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

Hi urg

What will I gain with reference to a proposed newsgroup urga?
Well, What I will gain (and others) is bringing people together that rent or
even own Allotments This might include, crop rotation, raised bed issues,
local meetings, Club AGM's ECT, ECT... Will we discuss Fruit trees? or when
to plant tomato plants? Well, Yes, Sometimes, but isn't that what urg
newsgroup is for? I don't want to take that away from an excellent
gardening newsgroup such as urg, but there are other discussions and issues
that can be held in urga.

If it encourages new Allotment holders, SO BE IT!.

Who gives someone the right to object to such a group when it can benefit
all of us?

Regards

Gary Poston