Old 29-02-2004, 10:28 AM
Sacha

Default Slope or flat?

Margus29/2/04 7:29

emon (Rhiannon S) wrote in message

Not to be flippant (for a change I know), but what's the view like? If the
higher up one has a good view then take it, plus there is less chance of
flooding up slope.

I guess there won't be much view from the ground, because of the
houses that will be built around. The view might be OK from the second
floor though, because the house on the slope will get 10-15 feet
height advantage.
For me the potential view is also the main reason why I'm even
considering the slope. Plus there is a hope that we could create more
interesting garden on the slope.

I'd definitely go for the one with the slope and if the view is good,
consider having an 'upside down' living arrangement in the house.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)