Old 29-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Franz Heymann

Default This CFV thang..

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

Something is wrong somewhere.
I sent an ordinary e-mail to ask for voting papers 2 days ago. The

letrter
seems to have gone, but I have not heard anything since.

And why do I still see nothing about a CFV in either uk.net.news.config,

nor
in uk.net.news.announce?

I suspect your ISP...

I suspect confusion at the network configuration end.
I complained and repeated my request for voting papers.
I received them within half an hour.
I filled them in and sent them off. (If you are curious, I voted NO)
I received no acknowledgement of receipt of the voting papers.
Instead, I received another set of voting papers after 12 hours.
Do I fill in the second lot, thereby possibly spoiling my vote by attempting
to vote twice?

Franz