Old 29-02-2004, 06:45 PM
Warren

Default NEIGHBORS STEREO destroys serenty of the garden

Rich wrote:

I have talked with the other neighbors and while they HEAR it and find
it annoying they don't want to say anything (are most people deaf or
just sheep?).

Invite some of the sheep over to your house for tea. Once they're there,
bring up the speaker guy. Let everyone chime in about how they don't
like it, and then suggest that you all go over to the guy's house
together to let him know it's not just you that's annoyed.

Another thought: If he doesn't live alone, approach someone else who
lives in the house.

And one last idea: Put up a six-foot privacy fence entirely on your side
of the lot line, and have the side facing him covered with some ugly
sound absorbing material. Let him know that the ugly crap facing his
house is because he makes too much noise, but you'd be happy to take it
down if he stopped making noise.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Spend your Amazon gift certificates he
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/associateshop.html