Old 29-02-2004, 07:43 PM
Babberney

Default Cuttings in water - square stems again

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:47:15 GMT, escapee
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:37:42 GMT, (Babberney)
opined:

When you get old, always watch young TV, like MTV or VH-1 or any of the other
idiotic stuff going on and BOOM, you're hip. However, never go Sophia Coppala
(sp?) because that would be way too HIP for the room.

I do that, actually, up to a point (one big sticking point is my lack
of cable TV). And I still tune out Snoop talk, just as I tune out the
"ubby-bubby" language on PBS' Zoom. Some things are too annoying to
learn, even if that dooms me to fogeydom.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit
http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/