Old 29-02-2004, 10:42 PM
starlord

Default NEIGHBORS STEREO destroys serenty of the garden

It has happened right here in the trailer park I live in, when we had
a bunch that lived just two doors down from me, they'd have their cars
boombox going full blast during the day, it got to the point I got an
old record player, put a full set of speckers outside and dug out my
Jpanese Super Hero records and let'm rip. Then one of them walked
threw my gate to reach down and turn it off, I stepped outside with my
Japanese sword in hand and told'm if they touched anything they'd lose
their hand real fast. So when the manager had to kick them out for
none payment of rent, I was very happy to serve the papers on them.
We've not had any troubles in the park since they left last summer.

--
"Knowledge is a 3 edged Sword" Kosh on Babylon 5
www.starlords.org