Old 29-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Pedt

Default This CFV thang..

Jaques d'Alltrades said:
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

I suspect confusion at the network configuration end.
I complained and repeated my request for voting papers.
I received them within half an hour.
I filled them in and sent them off. (If you are curious, I voted NO)
I received no acknowledgement of receipt of the voting papers.
Instead, I received another set of voting papers after 12 hours.
Do I fill in the second lot, thereby possibly spoiling my vote by attempting
to vote twice?

There's an address to e-mail for such queries.

Indeed & the votetaker doesn't bite if it is used for a query. I only
ask that I can reply to the email (comment not aimed at Franz, I have
one query outstanding where the domain part resolves to 127.0.0.1
localhost which precludes replying).

The net is doing some very strange things ATM: a lot of my posts don't
seem to be appearing.

Email is, I think, worst hit at the moment. The number of copies of
Netsky.B I get to one of my domains is verging on the ridiculous.

--
Pedt