Old 29-02-2004, 11:44 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default This CFV thang..

The message
from martin contains these words:

The net is doing some very strange things ATM: a lot of my posts don't
seem to be appearing.

There is nothing obviously not arriving at this end. I think I see all
your postings here, there are no obvious gaps in your stream of
subliminal subconsciousness :-)

OTOH, a post I wrote a week ago turned up in another place, answers have
appeared to posts I made, but have not appeared in my downloads, (This
is almost certainly down to Zetnet, as a copy should go straight to
packer) and answers are appearing to posts by other people - posts which
I haven't seen.

Others are mentioning non-arrival of posts. (Germoline, IIRC)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/