Old 29-02-2004, 11:45 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default This CFV thang..

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

I suspect confusion at the network configuration end.
I complained and repeated my request for voting papers.
I received them within half an hour.
I filled them in and sent them off. (If you are curious, I voted NO)
I received no acknowledgement of receipt of the voting papers.
Instead, I received another set of voting papers after 12 hours.
Do I fill in the second lot, thereby possibly spoiling my vote by attempting
to vote twice?

There's an address to e-mail for such queries.

The net is doing some very strange things ATM: a lot of my posts don't
seem to be appearing.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/