Old 29-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Kay Easton

Default Plants arrived today....

In article , Heather
writes
Sacha wrote in message news:BC64193E.16628%s
If they've been raised in a frost free tunnel, they shouldn't be given more
than that now. Bringing them into the house won't do them any favours, IMO.
That will only 'soften them up'.

Yep - that's why I put them back outside again - and they promptly
disappeared overnight under a covering of snow! So I've rescued the
ones that don't have their roots in soil and put them in my unheated
shed for the moment until I can pot them into something - hopefully at
the weekend.

Snow isn't really a problem - the plants will be warmer under a covering
of snow than they will be in the open.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: