Old 03-02-2003, 05:39 PM
Bri

Default Bamboo Furniture

There is a bamboo sales place in Redmond Washington that has classes on
making that sort of thing. Among other things use wire and a tool that
normally is used for wiring re-bar together, then they wrap twine or
rope or whatever over the wire to make it look more rustic. I don't
remember the exact name of the place but I'm sure they are listed in the
ABS listings of bamboo suppliers. Really friendly and helpful crew there
too.

cookw wrote:

I am looking to buy Bamboo furniture for the garden,but cannot afford
the prices from shops. Anybody out there with any cheap and cheerful
ideas. Thanks