Old 01-03-2004, 04:42 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default waterlilies and their pots

Ok guys. I have a question about water lilies. I have about 15 of them and
the problem is those pond pots we use to plant them in. You know the ones I
mean. They're the large size black plastic stiff mesh like ones. I line
them with a poly/cotton cloth to help keep the soil from oozing out. Then I
cover the soil with gravel. The soil still oozes out as the lily sinks
lower and lower in the pot. What kind of pots are you people using for your
water lilies? What kind of soil? Is anyone using large regular plastic or
clay/crock pots?

Right now I'm using a nice heavy clay soil they thrive in. All suggestions
are appreciated. :-)

--
Carol...
My website: