Old 01-03-2004, 09:33 AM
Dave Gillingham

Default Searching for dendrobe pedigrees

No help anywhere?

On rechecking the label of the first plant, it looks more like Caesar
x Izumu Brute.

Assistance would be appreciated.

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:10:52 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

I have several hybrid dendrobes whose pedigree I am trying to sort
out. To the extent that I have been successful, thanks to John DeGood
who posted a reply to someone else directing them to the Royal
Horticultural Society website. It has been very useful.

The plants I am still having trouble with a

Dend. Caesar x Isuzi Brute. I can find no reference to Isuzi Brute.
A soft cane dendrobe with an almost illegible label that looks like:
Dend. Lemon Heart x G. Tarsman Yamabuki.

If anyone can provide me with pedigrees for those, I would be very
grateful.

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham