Old 01-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Susan Feader

Default NEIGHBORS STEREO destroys serenty of the garden

This has happened to me also. I moved from a town to a quiet country
setting on a dirt road that was not used by people. I was hardly there a
few years when in moved the construction people and houses popped up every
where. Next thing a park was built for children and then the music started.
It ruined my perfectly quiet atmosphere.
The only solution I could think of besides moving was the nice little foam
ear plugs I used to wear when working in a factory. They work great for
keeping out noise and I have been thinking about wearing them a lot more
lately....like to the supermarket where they decided to play the loud
screechy music which is annoying when shopping.
I only need to use them sometimes as it is not noisy all the time, mostly on
weekend when kids gather with their music.