Old 01-03-2004, 04:12 PM
escapee

Default Cuttings in water - square stems again

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:23:15 GMT, (Babberney)
opined:

I do that, actually, up to a point (one big sticking point is my lack
of cable TV). And I still tune out Snoop talk, just as I tune out the
"ubby-bubby" language on PBS' Zoom. Some things are too annoying to
learn, even if that dooms me to fogeydom.

Oh, well, I watch Teletubbies to relax, so no fogeydom in my future. I also
maintain a level of awareness of what is going on in the world with the
illustrious youth of the day. Quite different than us hippies from the sexual
revolution of the 60s and 70s.

All we did was get the clap, syphilis, and crabs. Now, there's the potential to
die or become sterile from chlymidia (?). Yeah, I like to know all the dope.