Old 01-03-2004, 05:43 PM
Eileen Dover

Default Pesky Lawn Weeds

"MC" wrote in message
news
I always felt that runoff is problematic with regard to lawn treatment.
After hearing several lectures by turfgrass experts from the university's
turfgrass facility, I am now of a different opinion. Fertilizers and
chemicals do not wash off lawns and into streams and lakes. They go into
the soil which acts as a giant filter. Chemicals in use now have a short
life of just a few weeks. The only way to get chemicals to our waterways
is to physcially dump them in storm sewers.

Do you realize that what you have written in NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT??!!
You will be flamed, flayed, flocculated and driven from this newsgroup!