Old 01-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Steven Wachs

Default [IBC] Ciment Fondu

I was once told that Ciment Fondu is used for lining furnaces. It is gypsum
type product It has a fine cosistency, which allows it to be applied with a
paint brush. or can also be drizzled, to create mountains
Chase Rosade does have a couple slab forests on slabs of ciment Fondue I saw
them when I vsited the studio Last fall. I had some but I kept it in a damp
area and ruined it all. I obtained it all from my Bonsai club a few years
ago. I do not rememeber the name of the company that distributed it. I only
remembber that it was in Maryland

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++