Old 01-03-2004, 06:46 PM
H Hornblower

Default NEIGHBORS STEREO destroys serenty of the garden

I live next to a railroad track. Though it is amazingly loud I
quickly got used to it. However when the neighbors crank their stereo
it drives me crazy. I think it's because the train is just noise while
music has content that demands my minds attention. So the music is a
distraction that interferes with my own thoughts (which might even be
musical). So my opinion of people who are so selfish and self centered
as to play their music so that the neighbors can hear is not
charitable.