Old 01-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Iguana

Default Did the fish survive the winter..

Howard wrote:
"Iguana" wrote in
le.rogers.com:

Any chance you want 30 or so baby goldfish? I gotta get rid of them
come pond cleaning time in April, lest they get sucked up
accidently(many are black) by the sump pump and/or vacuum, and my
pond cannot support that many fish.

Well, I dont have a large pond, but I was going to get more fish this
year, I might take some of them if thats alright.

Maybe 10, depending on how large they are.

As my Mom said, if you want 10, take 30 just in case! grin

Right now they are small, range in size from 1/2" to maybe 3/4", mostly
black, a few orange, a few with mixed colours.

Keep my email handy, and let me know if and when. Figure I'll start cleaning
the pond in April, unless Mother Nature makes us pay for the past week of
glorious weather by having it snow in April!