Old 01-03-2004, 10:25 PM
lucy

Default Raised vegatable gardens any pointers??

Hi Bob,
I just now saw your post, after I'd already posted my message. I did a
search on 'gardens' and found this newsgroup.. because we too are wanting to
do a veggie garden this year. Totally new to growing, we toyed with tomato
plants last year and had marginal success.. with our only knowledge being to
water and pull weeds.
Good luck on your efforts, as I'm in the Dallas area too.. and would
appreciate any advice you can give for this area.. when to plant what, etc.
lucy

greyebeard wrote in message
I am getting ready to build a couple of 4 x 12 foot raised garden
boxes. Any pointers or suggestions. Mostly will be for tomatoes,
onions, garlic, and kitchen herbs ( cilantro, rosemary, oregano, etc
I live in north Texas, Dallas area

bob