Old 01-03-2004, 10:24 PM
ed

Default resisting the temptation

Hope I don't get blasted for this-while the ground is slushy, put some
cotton seed meal and alfalfa meal around the base of the plant and work it
in. In my mind, this helps to prepare the soil so that when the plant "comes
alive", there is already nutrition there for it. OK,what did I mess up...
fire away!!!

ed
"dave weil" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:09:43 GMT, "Mike"
wrote:

Hello,

I live in Brooklyn, NY, and we have been having such warm weather for
the last week. I am finding it hard hard not to prune my roses I know

have to wait abot a month, but I can hardly wait to get my hands dirty.

Cheers,
Mike

So do a little high pruning!