Old 02-03-2004, 04:15 AM
Sacha

Default 3 year Old Manure

John Griffiths1/3/04 6:10

In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , John Griffiths
writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Julie
writes
I have access to a HUGE pile of 3 y/o manure.

Can I plant directly in this I am gonna take a pic and post it in this
thread in the am.

No, don't!!!
This ng doesn't accept binaries (ie pics). Find a website to post it on,
and post the url here.

I knew the net police would be around as soon as you mentioned posting a
pic. Something I did many moons ago and boy, did the net police come
down on me. Some people enjoy being negative!!

Anyway, enjoy your manure. I know where I would like to put some!

Come off it! A warning to prevent the OP doing something that *will* get
them flamed? Negative? And it wasn't taken as negative by the OP. You're
just being silly.

Come off it yourself. I posted a pic quite innocently and nobody gave
me the benefit of the doubt. I was warned off by my isp, which is one
reason why I rarely use this newsgroup now !! I can do without your
holier than thou attitude!!!

It's possible that your ISP warned you because it knows that you're not able
to post binaries to non-binary groups, not because anyone here reported you
to your ISP, you know.
It's a shame that you feel that way about urg but I can't help feeling that
we'll get by without your particular attitude and approach. But how strange
that you feel able to do without us but hang around to read the group
nonetheless and post so vituperatively.
Good luck with your gardening.
--

Sacha