Old 02-03-2004, 04:15 AM
Andy Hunt

Default Hops?

Anyway, presumably we would need to grow some hops. Would anyone here

know
about this, or what quantity of hops we'd need to make a decent quantity

of
beer? Could I grow hops in tubs?

I don't see why not - the bigger problem would be where to put what
grows out of the pot!
My two year old Golden Hop practically covered one side of the house
before I upped it and moved it somewhere where it could ramble more
conveniently.

I didn't realise it was a 'climbing' type plant. I think I may have just the
place for it! My mate says that "challenger" is a good strain of hop,
apparently. But then, he claims that the hop is a close relative of
cannabis, so I'm not really sure how to take his advice!

Andrew