Old 02-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Tweed

Default 3 year Old Manure

Hi All,

I thought I would post again since it is my thread that has been hijacked.

I was far from offended. I understood the the reason for the post.

I DID however explain that when I said "POST" a photo...I meant via a link.
So anything after that is a mute point. The photo has been "posted" (so to
speak). And now we can all go back to getting along.

I feel there are enough things in this big wide world to worry about other
than newsgroups and posting photos.....

Some of you just need to take advice for face value and assume people are
trying to be helpful.

This sort of bantering and behaviour leaning towards the nasty is something
my kids do...Not grown-ups..

And BEFORE everyone gets mad at me....take this post in the spirit in which
it is meant.

If you want to say anything about my Original Question please do...otherwise
don't.

Thanks
Julie
N.Ireland