Old 02-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Pam

Default Looking for thrixspermum formosanum

The OGRES page has links to hundreds of orchid sellers websites all on
one page. I am just going down the list of venders links.

"K Barrett" wrote in message news:GNN0c.449853$na.1089984@attbi_s04...
Why are you looking on OGRES for someone to sell you an orchid? Ogres is
where you go to bellyache. Orchidmall is where you go to shop online.

K Barrett
"Pam" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know of a seller of thrixspermum formosanum. I have gone
through about half of the listings on OGRES and haven't found any yet.
I am hoping for blooming size. Perhaps someone has an extra sitting
around that they would like to sell? Thanks Pam